- Upon official request, the Royal Thai Embassy may grant visas to diplomatic or
official passport holders who wish to enter Thailand on official functions or assume duties
at a foreign Diplomatic Mission or Consulate or International Organisation in the Kingdom
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Note Verbal and/or documents issued by the foreign government or
international organisation, certifying the identity of the person concerned and
his/her purposes while residing in the Kingdom.
- Diplomatic / official passport with validity not less than 6 months and a copy of passport
- One (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant (taken within the last 6 months). The photograph must have a light color background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
VALIDITY OF VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months
สถานเอกอัครราชทูต ณ กรุงมอสโก ROYAL THAI EMBASSY, MOSCOW, RUSSIA
Serpov Lane, 6 Moscow 119121 Russia Metro Park Kultury