This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes.
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes with multiple entries.
This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for medical treatment at hospitals / medical facilities in Thailand.
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and a copy of passport
- One (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant (taken within the last 6 months). The photograph must have a light color background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
- Copy of evidence of travel to/from Thailand (confirmed air ticket paid in full)
- Evidence of hotel / accommodation booking
- Evidence of adequate finance. In case the applicant is sponsored by someone, a typed, printed and signed sponsorship letter must be provided, as well as sponsor's bank statement and 1st page of passport copy.
- A copy of bank statement for the last 6 months with a minimum balance of 7,000 USD (every month)
- Travel itinerary
- An employment letter indicating the position of the applicant, length of employment, length of paid leave etc.
- For students, proof of full-time student status
- Letter of hospital or Medical Facilities in Thailand indicating medical purpose and duration of treatment
- FOR NON-RUSSIAN CITIZENS, a copy of temporary/permanent residence permit or a copy of valid Russian visa or copies of immigration card and registration paper
-FOR SELF-EMPLOYED, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name
-FOR MINOR UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, please provide following documents: 1) a notarised copy of a birth certificate
2) a notarised letter of consent from mother / father/ legal guardian for the minor to travel abroad (in case that the minor is travelling without or with either one of the parents)
ALL DOCUMENTS IN RUSSIAN OR OTHER THIRD LANGUAGES MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH AND CERTIFIED BY THE NOTARY PUBLIC.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents and/or invite the applicants for an interview as deemed necessary.
3. VISA PROCESSING FEE
40 USD (Single entry) / 200 USD (METV)
4. VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is 3 months for a single entry visa and 6 months for a multiple entry visa.
5. PERIOD OF STAY
Upon arrival, travellers with this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 60 days.
6. EXTENSION OF STAY
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at
The Office of Immigration Bureau Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7,
Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel: +662-141-9889
or at http://www.immigration.go.th
The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
7. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Royal Thai Embassy in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are adivised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
สถานเอกอัครราชทูต ณ กรุงมอสโก ROYAL THAI EMBASSY, MOSCOW, RUSSIA
Serpov Lane, 6 Moscow 119121 Russia Metro Park Kultury