This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for the following purposes :
- to travel in transit through the Kingdom in order to proceed to the country of destination
or to re-enter his/her own country and a person with transit time over 12 hrs at the airport
- to participate in sports activities (sportsmen, sportswomen, etc.) ***
*** Those who are scheduled to stay in the Kingdom longer than one month,
Non-Immigrant Visa category “O” can be issued to them
- the person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station or area in the Kingdom
2. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Visa application form completely filled out
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and a copy of passport
- One (4 x 6 cm.) photograph of the applicant (taken within the last 6 months). The photograph must have a light color background with a full-face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
- Copy of evidence of travel to/from Thailand (confirmed air ticket paid in full)
- Evidence of hotel / accommodation booking
- Evidence of adequate finance. In case the applicant is sponsored by someone, a typed, printed and signed sponsorship letter must be provided, as well as sponsor's bank statement and 1st page of passport copy.
- Letter from company stating the objective of the visit to Thailand
- Letter of invitation stating the application's participation in sports activities in the Kingdom
- FOR NON-RUSSIAN CITIZENS, a copy of temporary/permanent residence permit or a copy of valid Russian visa or copies of immigration card and registration paper -FOR SELF-EMPLOYED, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name -FOR MINOR UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, please provide following documents: 1) a notarised copy of a birth certificate
2) a notarised letter of consent from mother / father/ legal guardian for the minor to travel abroad (in case that the minor is travelling without or with either one of the parents)
ALL DOCUMENTS IN RUSSIAN OR OTHER THIRD LANGUAGES MUST BE TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH AND CERTIFIED BY THE NOTARY PUBLIC.
Consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents and invite the applicants for an interview as deemed necessary.
3. VISA FEE
35 USD per entry
4. VALIDITY OF A VISA
The validity of a visa is three months.
5. PERIOD OF STAY
This visa will permitted to stay in the Kingdom for a period not exceeding 30 days.
6. EXTENSION OF STAY
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at :
The Office of Immigration Bureau
Government Center B, Chaengwattana Soi 7,
Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Tel: +662-141-9889
or at http://www.immigration.go.th
The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
7. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Royal Thai Embassy in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy. Therefore, travellers are advised to contact the nearest Thai Embassy to find out where they may apply for a visa to Thailand before departure.
สถานเอกอัครราชทูต ณ กรุงมอสโก ROYAL THAI EMBASSY, MOSCOW, RUSSIA
Serpov Lane, 6 Moscow 119121 Russia Metro Park Kultury